(+45) 42 26 94 22

Get professional advice to corporate and private

Tolk4u provide professional advice to private and commercial terms of foreign labor, or if you as a citizen need advice in relation to the public, labor or other private matters.

for private use:

We have several years of experience in a number of areas, such as tax issues, holiday pay, public services, insurances, injuries, A box-, unemployment, disease and other assistance to the public system. We also advise people, leaving the Danish labor market to return to their homeland and therefore must finish their stay in Denmark.

for companies:

Do you use foreign labor, and you do not know how to anticipate emerging issues in an, that arise along the way? Do not hesitate to contact us for advice. We are well prepared for the challenges, as you face as an employer – whether it is treasure, NemRefusion, courses, job interviews, safety meetings at work or communication difficulties, then we can help you with a solution.  


foreign labor

Are you a business, using foreign labor? Tolk4u can help with language and cultural skills, which can help to push your company in the right direction. With us in the back, you and your staff be in safe hands, when it comes to issues in taxation, residence permits, injuries / prevention of work-related injuries, courses and other relevant issues, that can occur when language barriers. With us as a counselor you get more profit, joy and comfort in your workplace.

Unemployed or ill - What now?

Have you been unemployed or sick and do not, what happens now? We can make, that you can move forward in the system, which may be confusing. We will gladly help you fill out the relevant documents, contact to public institutions or your unemployment fund.  

What NemID, E-box and how it works?

Are you struggling with these issues, we can help you off the hook. We know, that digital mail and login is a challenge for some people, or that others might not cope with all the "red tape". Therefore we are ready to help you overcome the difficulties, you may have with it, and more.

state Administration - residence permit, divorce and other

We also help in cases of State Administration. Whether it's residence, divorce, child support or else you need help - we are the right partner to advise you. With our support, you are better off and have more energy for yourself.     



Contact Tolk4U

Telephone: (+45) 42 26 94 22

Address: Korskildelund 6, 2670 Greve

CVR. 36462310

Follow Tolk4U on

    Your name (required)

    Your e-mail (required)


    Your message


    My clients say:

    • I have known Michael for over two years and I often make use of his help. He is thoroughly, honest and very committed to the work he performs for one. I recommend his services.

      Jolanta Janicka , individual
    • Hello michael, Many thanks for your help, and that you acted so quickly in my cases. Henceforth I will only use you to solve my challenges, since you have given me some interesting and smart solutions for my tax, I was not aware of before - despite, I'm on all portals here in DK. Thank you very much

      Joanna Turkowicz , Owner of J & J Cleaning